February 1, 2012

SOTU Scrapbook: New Years Eve in Baku!

Kicking off the new year on the shores of the Caspian Sea was an unbelievable experience...who knew we would be jetting off to Azerbaijan to open for Turkish pop star Tarkan on the first day of 2012?? Follow us on a stroll down short-term memory lane in beautiful Baku...

SOTU dancers Shauna, Torrey and Sarah can't wait to meet Tarkan!

Who needs a pool when you have the whole Caspian Sea?
Well, we do because the pool was AMAZING


Straight into set-up and rehearsals at the Baku Expo Center, we couldn't wait to try out some choreography on that massive stage


SOTU backstage feather explosion


Luckily we were able to do a little sightseeing in Baku,
and enjoy a lovely dinner at Waggon Paris


Headdresses ready for showtime!


SOTU dancer Shauna as Neo Goddess


After a quick costume change, SOTU dancers ring in the new year on stage with thousands of party goers!



Hours later, we are back on a plane to New York City and still picking glitter out of our hair



Where to next?

2 comments:

  1. You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I believe I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very large for me. I am having a look forward to your next publish, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!
    Cash Register with 58MM Therm Prnt 5 Dpt KEY/20 Dpt withshift/cust Disp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.
    Sorel Women's Cate The Great Boot

    ReplyDelete